"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Monday, July 17, 2006

Darwin Just Shit In His Grave


Well, its finally happened...

Someone has discovered a fish in a reservoir has human-like teeth. Which is kinda odd really, because there are plenty of folks I know, that don't have human-like teeth. So yes, there is now a fish with better orthodontics than many humans out there (I'm looking at you Britain).

Now I'm not saying this is kinda scary but there may be one of two things happening out there. Either we are poisoning our lakes, streams and all bodies of water so badly with toxins, pollutants and drugs that water-dwelling creatures are now taking on freaky attributes (a la the 3-eyed fish in the Simpsons and, dare I say it, a fish with human teeth)...

...or, somebody fucked a fish.

This is a frightening world indeed.