"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Monday, January 02, 2006

My 5 Weird Habits (That May Or May Not Be True)

Well, well, well, lovely Laila (http://lailachris.blogspot.com/) has tagged me. She should've known better. Still, she's kinda cute so I will appease here with my 5 Weird Habits (Saucy style):

5) I pluck my nose hairs out with tweezers while watching old re-runs of "Bonanza". Something about Hoss just makes me want to feel that slight sadomasochistic sting in my nostril.

4) Anytime I hear the singing voice of Carol Channing, I take my pants down.

3) I cannot eat apples with the peel on them so I completely peel my apples before I eat them. Then, I take the peelings, stuff them into an old frozen turkey carcass I keep in my freezer and when it gets full of apple peelings I take it to the park, shove a firecracker into the turkey's ass and blow the motherfucker up. Pretty cool, eh?

2) Ya know how some people talk in their sleep? Well, I yodel.

1) After I urinate, I don't leave the toilet seat up like many men -- I raise and lower it three times, spin around twice while tugging my left ear lobe with my right hand. Then, I say the Lord's Prayer and exit the washroom walking backwards.