"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Resignations Wanted

Ok, i don't wanna be one of them lame, boring, mundane bloggers who just rant on about how their boss won't stay off their back or that their job is as shitty as a Huggies model overdosing on laxatives. 'Cause reality is, my job ain't so bad. My boss is a shithead, but the job's okay. Bottom line is, however, it's time to move on.

So instead of groaning and griping like some cheese-eating high school boy, let me pass on the torch. I wanna quit. Quit bad. Someone gimme some encouragement. What is the best way to quit a place you are fucking fed up with? Quirky, bizarre, strange, funky and disasterous solutions welcome. But don't include suggestions involving firearms please. The last thing I need are the ATF up my ass too.

Bring it on, dear reader. Best answer gets a virtual "high-five" (it's gotta count for something).