"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Monday, September 05, 2005

You May Have Bad Children

Some people (mostly do-good, impractical child psychologists and gullible fans of Dr. Phil) say "there is no such thing as 'bad children'". But then again, some people are really fucking stupid, aren't they?

Now, why can't kids be bad? Parents can be bad. Adults can be bad. Pets can be bad. Even fruit can be bad. I mean, we're living in a free democratic society. Let the children be bad.

Besides, you can't tell me "there are no bad children". I've seen them. Hell, I've known them. I grew up with one kid who thrived on being nothing but a complete shithead. He'd routinely egg cars and his neighbor's houses, he'd tease and humilate classmates shamelessly, he'd constantly steal candy from the local convenience store and he even purposefully acted so horribly to our grade 7 homeroom teacher, he sent her running from class in tears one time. Yes, this kid was truly just a downright, no-good little twat. I'd even dare to say, he was....a "bad child".

See, some folks think that if we just start replacing the term "bad child", we'll somehow modify the behavior of the little puke. Well, bullshit Charlie. If anything, you're probably more likely to breed a generation of spoiled bad children who play the 'victim' card, as if their behavior isn't their own fault.

"He's not a bad child, he's just misinterpreting the actions of his behavior."

"Oh really. Well, let's see if he'll misinterpret the action of my foot in his ass."

Let's quit letting our kids off so easy. There are BAD children. Just like there are some GOOD children. It's not a stretch, it's just a matter of odds. Besides, I say if some people can be considered to be "born gay", then why can't some children be "born bad"?

In fact, I'll go one step further. Some children I've known are just plain "born motherfuckers".