"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

True Facts (I Just Made Up) - Musical Edition

- Radiohead are secretly huge fans of old Pauly Shore movies.

- If I ever hear "Who Let The Dogs Out" again in my life, I will immediately begin punching whoever is standing nearest to me in the face.

- Ozzy Osbourne once ate a fly when he didn't notice it in a Cobb salad....but you never hear anyone talk about that one, do you?

- Sinead O'Connor's best career move: ditching the multi-colored afro wig.

- Michael Jackson is definitely not Jewish.

- James Brown actually invented the word, "peepa-hav-holotta-hittaa-huh"!

- Former AC/DC singer Bon Scott actually died because his pants were too tight.

- Ashlee Simpson has actually convinced herself she can sing.

- when playing The Doors' song "The End" backwards, I'm fairly certain you can hear Jim Morrison sing "I need a hug".