"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Don't Talk To Strangers

In order to get a little more acquainted with my fellow bloggers, I thought I'd open up with a few details about myself:

I'm 5'9" tall.

I have blue eyes.

I look nothing like Yo-Yo Ma.

My favorite color is shaded.

I sleep in the nude. But I wake-up fully dressed.

My hobbies include trying to find things to do to pass the time.

I walk on escalators, I don’t stand on them. I won’t wait for anyone – including electronic transitory devices.

I’m a tolerant intolerant.

I value mercy higher than justice. But then, mercy is pretty far down the list.

I once entered a contest on the radio and won Foreigner’s “Inside Information” on cassette. It's not something I'm particularly proud of.

I’m not a vegetarian, but as a rule, I never eat anything with a clown face.

I went to Subway for lunch and had the Cold Cut Combo and I bit into something extraordinarily hard. Eat fresh. Ya, fresh toe nails.

My favorite word of the moment: “nakedness”.

There. I feel better. Any questions?