"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Damn Good Ideas I've Done Nothing About

Ya know, when yer stuck on a tightly-packed, sweaty, stinky-ass subway for a half-hour of yer day, a lot of things pop in and out of your mind...I mean, besides 'who the fuck on this train smells like the asshole of a dead goat?'. No, I'm talking about moderately zen ideas. I don't recall everyone of them. But off the top of my head...here are some damn good ideas I've never done anything about:

- simulated Pizza flavored salad dressing
- skinless bananas
- ear wax candles
- hand soap for hamsters
- asking Mickey Rourke to emcee my wedding
- asking members of the Hells Angels to be ushers at my wedding
- my wedding
- ground beef sugar cookies
- pillows stuffed with belly lint
- Tums Cake
- A Promotion: buy one item, get a free bag of hair
- egg shell soup
- a spa that offers brazillian waxes to farm animals
- "Biatholf" - a sport combining elements of the Biathlon and Golf, where marathon athletes on cross-country skis stop every once in a while to shoot a golfer.