"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

So...It's Yellow Power Now?

Have you heard about these cheap, disposable urine-powered batteries that scientists have apparently created?

I just like to think they atleast tried a cola first or something, ya know? Maybe some fizzy ginger ale?

I mean, if I were sitting in a lab somewhere in Assjabber, Middle America trying to come up with a conservative, environmentally-friendly way to create power, somehow the thought of working with my own piss wouldn't instantly spring to mind. But then, call me stuffy but I got this thing where, you know, I don't like, well...touching my own waste product.

It also begs the question, what did these researchers go through before they got to pee? I mean, it can't be the first thing they thought of, right? And the real question - did they hit the Number Two? Come on, you know if they're making batteries outta urine, some poor sap was given the big test:

"Hey Dougie, the team's making batteries outta renewable resources, ya know...saliva, pee, that kinda thing. Sorry bud, but you drew the short straw. Now here's some Metamucil. See what you can't pull off there, sport."