"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Random Thoughts That Occur To Me

~ If I was a professional athlete, the sport would border on leisure.

~ there probably shouldn't be hair growing there.

~ I wonder if there's a name for that gunk that's in the corner of your eye when you wake up.

~ chicken balls should probably be called battered-chicken balls. In addition to being more accurate, it just sounds funnier.

~ I constantly wonder what I'm thinking about.

~ I think my favorite word is 'cob'.

~ I heard a rooster crow, but it certainly didn't sound like "cock-a-doodle-doo" to me. It was just a bunch of loud, incoherent bird noises. Someone is lying.

~ I think my feet are growing wider.

~ Damn, I just wish I could remember something about my days in the womb.

~ I wonder if anyone's made a t-shirt that said, "Read this shirt and I'll beat the shit out of you". I bet you could sell a bunch of those.

~ I really should be doing something with my life. What time does The Surreal Life come on?