"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Rock Band Names I Just Thought Up #14

Here's another list of ten band names I just made up staring into the vacuous blankness that is this empty blog entry page. Got a band? Take one. Don't thank me - just gimme some residuals if you hit it rich motherfucker...or you'll have a major lawsuit up your arse. In other words, consider this my service to the world.

It ain't much, but then again, it ain't really very fulfilling either.

The Passover Dogs
Chimichanga and the Loose Bowel Movement
Stressed-Out Hamster
The Complete Asshole String Quartet
The Overcooked Sushi
Pamela Anderson's Former Boobs
Hot Chocolate Enema
The American Idol Assassins
Constantly Urinating (for more of performance act)
Hungover Monkey