"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just Another Manic Breakfast...

Some thoughts that just popped into my head over my morning bowl of Mescaline Flakes (it really is the most important meal of the day, ya know):

- I can't the tell the difference between a mandarin and a tangerine. I'm sure that's got to be the biggest scam in citrus.

- I just realized I'm a complete mess until I've had my first cup of coffee in the morning. That, or until I can relocate my crack pipe anyhow.

- Ya know, a couple of years ago I lost $5. If I don't find it pretty soon - that's it, I'm gonna quit looking.

- Geez, I wonder what ever happened to the Partland Brothers.

- If you can be green with envy, and when you're blue it means you're sad, what the hell is orange? Whatever it is, I think I feel orange today.

- Do I smell toast?