"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Monday, February 07, 2005

Counting Skeletons In My Sleep

I woke up out of a dead sleep and wrote this down. I then went back to sleep.

I’m not sure if I thought it was funny, but I wish I knew what the hell I was dreaming about?

I have re-written it verbatim as I had written it in my half slumber:

* * *

Worst part of death:

I’m never gonna see what my own skull is gonna look like.

Good thing they all look the same, eh?

(skull or skeleton?)

Oh sure we see parts of our skeleton @ various points in our life. A femur breaking the skin after a fall off the roof, but that’s not good enuff for me. I wanna see the whole rack of bones.

I think that’s why we’re scared of skeletons. We don’t know who it was….shit, we don’t know what sex they were even.

Plus, skeletons are always after us for our gold. What’s the skeleton’s obsession w/ gold? Shit, if I was a skeleton I’d think I’d like a duvet - - it looks like it’d be kinda drafty.

Man, I gotta stop sweetening my Sleepytime tea with Nyquil.