"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Pants Are Too Tight

Damn. My pants are too tight. My shirt is wrinkled. My shirt is stained. My socks have holes in the toes. My socks aren't white. My socks aren't brand name. Do they need to be? My shoes are getting worn. My shoes are starting to smell. My nose is ugly. My eyebrows need trimming. My hairstyle is outdated. My hair on my head is thinning. My hair on the rest of me is thickening. My teeth are yellow. My gums are bleeding. My breath stinks. I have a canker sore. What is that thing on the back of my neck? My eyes are bloodshot. My eyes are crossed. My fingernails are long. I need a Q-tip. I can't quite hear that well. I have occassional memory loss. I walk funny. I slouch. I have bad posture. I need to eat better. I can't sleep. I need more exercise. I need to manage my time better. I don't talk to my parents enough. I have a fear of commitment. I have a fear of taking risks. I have self-doubts. I am often insecure. I am self-conscious. I feel like I'm getting fat. I feel like I'm getting old. I worry too much.

Hmm... maybe this was the wrong thing to put down for my Lavalife profile.