"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Ja Rule: Misinterpretated Again.

So I'm flying back from Los Angeles when all of a sudden Ja Rule sits down in the seat in front of me.

Although I restrained myself, I was dying to ask him what he would be doing in Toronto. In fact, I wanted to interrupt and ask him what music he was listening to. I almost asked him if he had ever seen the in-flight movie, Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason. And just about offered him my mini bag of pretzels, since I wasn't going to eat them. Early the next day, I woke to this newspaper headline:

Ja Rule pleads guilty in T.O. assault

Probably best I didn't bother him.

This morning he appeared on local television where he answered a question about hip-hop getting a bad rap (yes, I said it) due to the nature of it's violent lyrical content.

He answered, "Ya, I think rap is misinterpretated".

I agree. It is completely misinterpretated.