"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Day The Electrolysis Died



Can someone please tell me at what age do men surrender themselves to maintaining their nose and ear hair and simply let it take over?

Just curious. Because it does have to be a conscious decision. You can't tell me some of these older dudes are actually looking at themselves in the mirror before heading out to the office and not noticing they have half of Yellowstone Park sticking out of their nostrils. That's ludicrous. Hell, some dudes have so much nasty hair cascading out of their eardrums, even dogs think, "well fuck, at least I'm not him".

Anyhow, I think I'm looking forward to that age when I can just look at myself in the mirror and just not give a fuck. It'll be a very liberating experience I imagine.