"I can't understand why more people haven't added you as a favorite. You are one rad fucker!" -- uridium15, diaryland

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Take A Drive Down Penis Boulevard...

Did you hear about this idiot who is protesting the name of his street in Los Angeles?

Michael Fisk, who lives on Dicks Street is apparently making headlines by going to city hall to get the road's name changed -- saying that its slang meaning has made life difficult.

My message to Mr. Fisk. Grow the fuck up, buddy. It’s Dicks Street, not Twat Avenue or Rectum Drive. Dicks Street is hardly offensive.

Besides, I think it’d be kind of a cute name for a street, you know, it might even be a handy, cute kind of pick up line.

“Where do you live?”
“Dicks Street - it’s curves to the left.”
(Hee, hee, snort, ha-ha-ha, har, snort, guffaw, hee-haw, howl, roar, simper, smirk, snicker, snigger, tee-hee, titter, whoop, har-de-har, sigh!)


“Lets go make sex now.”


I dunno. I just think there are bigger problems (and bigger Dicks) to worry about than some juvenile issue over a soft (no pun intended) slang term.

But I got one question for Mr. Fisk that I hope city hall has been asking you – “if you have a problem with Dicks Street, why the fuck did you move there, shitballs?”